Daredevil Almost Loses His Head Listening to Music on His Bike

Most people use headphones when they use their phones and if you’re careful, they aren’t usually a problem. However, there are some times when headphones are simply not safe.
 
Nobody knows this better than 16 year-old Australian daredevil Bradley Willoughby. One day, he was riding his motorbike around his parents’ farm, thinking he was safe because he wore all the right gear.
 

 
But when he awkwardly landed a jump, the throttle stuck and he flew into a barbed wire fence. However, even though he was wearing a helmet, most of the damage came from his headphones. The rubber coating came off when he hit the fence, and the copper wires cut through his skin and nearly cut off his head with the force of the impact.

Posted by Umaporn Sirivasinkul on Tuesday, 17 January 2017

 
Thankfully Bradley is on the road to recovery, but his family is warning others about using headphones when riding motorbikes.

Posted by Umaporn Sirivasinkul on Tuesday, 17 January 2017

 
“Do not wear wired earphones under a motorbike helmet, it’s potentially life threatening,” his mother warns.

Listening to music is fun, but safety should always come first.

What Do You Think?